John Patrick is six months old today. I can’t believe it’s already been six months since he was born! On the other hand, I can’t even remember what my life was like without him. When I try to remember, it seems like a lifetime ago.
Here are my favorite things he’s doing now:
- He had his first taste of banana baby food tonight – he’s quite an eater.
- He attacks my face and tries to suck on my chin.
- He stands up in his exersaucer and plays with toys.
- He plays with his hands and reaches for everything.
- He yells when he’s mad – I mean really YELLS. Sometimes it seems as though he’s cussing us out.
- He plays in the bath.
- He smiles and looks for us when he hears our voices.
- He looks at books as if he’s reading them whenever I read aloud to him.
- He watches Sesame Street.
Who knew six months ago that the little 5 pound preemie would be doing such cool things in only six months. Well, at least I think they’re cool. 🙂
Happy Six Month Birthday Mi Amore.