(By the way, the pictures in this post are from Omar and my current project -random info #3.)
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
I am not sure how fascinating my responses are but here are six bits of random information about me:
- This is my third attempt at writing this post. I spent 20-30 minutes yesterday morning writing this and I have a clear memory of clicking “publish” when I completed the post but can’t seem to find the completed version anywhere. I guess it disappeared into the ether. Last night, I rewrote the post but I clicked “refresh” at an inopportune moment and ended up reverting back to an earlier draft. ARGH!!!! So here I am again- one last time!
- At some point in my life, I have lived in a suburban, rural or urban area. I lived in Passaic County until I was about 13 and currently live in a suburban area (I have 4+ malls to choose from within a 10 mile radius of my house). In Middle School, my family moved to a town in Maine with a population of <2,500 (It had two traffic lights, one that blinked on Sundays and I had to drive 45 miles to the nearest mall.) I then attended College in Westchester County and lived in Stuyvesant Town and East Harlem (I didn’t need a mall because I could get anything my heart desired in a 10 block radius of my house).
- Omar and I are in the process of putting together a swing set for Becca. We are at the point in the project when I can not envision it ever being completed. I am also worried that it might be too big for our small yard and I am not 100% sure that our relationship will survive this particular project.
- I was a clown in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade and have the Clown College certificate to prove it.
- I also walked in the St. Patrick’s Day parade a few times with my dad. I am sure if I looked though a few boxes I could unearth one of the sashes that I wore. I guess I have a thing about parades.
- I have a strange irrational fear of being accosted by a Mud Monster thanks to watching this movie with a babysitter when I was 10. I remember watching in shock and horror as the Mud Monster jumped from around the corner and his hand continued to move after it was severed (The severed hand is the left picture in the the bottom row. Somehow it doesn’t look quite as scary here). For years after watching this movie, I hesitated before walking around any corner and hated turning off the light at night.
Choosing who to tag is tough. I enjoy memes but I am not sure that everyone does. I decided to tag a few of the blogs who I enjoy reading. So even if they don’t complete the meme, they are definitely worth checking out:
Amy of Adventures in Being
Jen of Amazing Trips
Danielle of New Mommy Rant
K8Spade of Rockin the Suburbs
Michele S of Three + One = Four Times the Fun
WWA at Woman With a Hatchet
I am excited to see the amazing and interesting random information that they share!