Daniel tagged me to do this.
Find out more about Meme Monday by going to Livin’ With Me.
5 Things I want my kids to know
- How to laugh at themselves.
- How to see some good in all people.
- That their parents will always love and support them.
- How to drive (hey – I live in NYC, it’s possible they wouldn’t know)
- How to be a good friend.
5 Things I want to tell my children when they grow up
- Being a parent is the hardest and most rewarding job.
- Reality is that you will work more than you are at home – do something you love.
- A good marriage is the most beautiful thing – but takes hard work.
- It’s ok to make mistakes in life but not ok to avoid fixing them.
- Get out and get a job – LOL
5 Things I want to tell my child before I die
- We love you more than you can comprehend until you have your own child.
- You have the best dad.
- I’m sure I made lots of mistakes along the way – I’m sorry.
- It is a pleasure being your mom.
- Don’t wait for happiness – make your own.
5 Things I want my kid to know before he dies.
- Unconditional love
- Butterflies of a first love
- Compassion for others
I now tag “Four Times the Fun“.