I would like to recommend the “My Brest Friend” nursing pillow. I know; the name of the product leaves something to be desired. However, I definitely attribute some of my success with breast feeding to this pillow.
- It easily raised my daughter into the correct nursing position.
- With other nursing pillows, I found that I still need to place my arms between my baby and the pillow. Or else, I would use other pillows to prop underneath the other pillow.
- As she grew, it was easy for me to adjust the nursing pillow to the height I needed it at.
- It provides a nice flat surface for my baby to lie flat on.
- With other nursing pillows, I found that half her body was hanging off the pillow.
- If necessary, I can lean forward or backward without disturbing the nursing session.
- I am able to nurse my daughter and lean forward to grab the telephone or remote without disturbing the nursing session.